Elijah Grinevich founded Grinevich Law Group, PC. Elijah focuses on Business, Contracts, Wills & Trusts. Before Elijah became an attorney, he spent a decade working in tech industry where he had an opportunity to work with large tech giants on commercial transactions, contracts, compliance, and more. He has also worked extensively with management systems (ISO, OHSAS, SERI R2) and regulatory bodies (DTSC, EPA, OSHA).
In addition to English, Elijah is proficient in Russian and has an elementary proficiency in Spanish, Belarusian, and Ukrainian.
- J.D from Lincoln Law School of Sacramento
- A.S. in Electronics System Technology from America River College
- A.S in Mechatronic from American River College
- A.A in Choir Conducting from Logos Christian Center
Admission and Membership
- Admitted in California Courts
- Admitted in United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- California Lawyers Associations
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Placer County Bar Association
Lily Grinevich has joined the firm in 2020. She focuses on accounting, billing, and vendor management. With a B.A. in Economics from the Sacramento State University, she utilizes her skills in making the Firm’s financials robust. She is not afraid of change and is bold when it comes to her duties.