Principal Attorney and CEO
Elijah Grinevich founded Grinevich Law Group in 2019. Elijah focuses on Business, Non-Profit, Employment, Contracts, Wills & Trusts and more. A more detailed description of the Elijah’s practice areas could be found here (visible link to Practice Areas tab). Before Elijah became an attorney, he spent a decade working in tech industry where he had an opportunity to work with large tech giants on commercial transactions, contracts, compliance, and more. He has also worked with various management systems and regulatory bodies. His experience has helped Elijah to handle complex commercial transactions and address various legal and practical nuances of the business world.
Elijah is a non-profit enthusiast. He strongly believes in giving back to the community. He donates time, efforts, and resources to various non-profit and charitable organizations. He also serves on the board of well-established organizations and non-profit start-ups.
Elijah enjoys spending his free time with his wife and three children. The remainder of his attention is dedicated to serving the Seventh-Day Adventist Church, its supporting ministries, and compiling Biblical references. For more information, visit his personal website at www.elijahgrinevich.com.
In addition to English, Elijah is proficient in Russian and has an elementary proficiency in Spanish, Belarusian, and Ukrainian.
- J.D. from Lincoln Law School of Sacramento
- MA in Theology (MAT) from Fuller Theological Seminary, anticipated 2024
- M.A. in Theology (MAT), Missiology, from Zaoksky Adventist University, anticipated in 2027
- A.S. in Electronics System Technology from American River College
- A.S. in Mechatronics from American River College
- A.A in Choir Conducting from Logos Christian Center
Admission and Membership
- Admitted in California Courts
- Admitted in United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- California Lawyers Associations
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Placer County Bar Association